Sunday, 10 February 2013

This and that...

Bit of a catch up I am behind again. Been busy with my sewing machine. Firstly is the piece we made at the last play day 1st Feb. Many layers of material, free machine embroidery, hand embroidery and paper. it was based on an article in Sew Somerset by Kristen Robinson. It is one of three the other two have yet to be done.

After completing this piece I wanted to use my sewing machine again and had an idea for a small journal with tags.  It was made from Saunders Waterford watercolour paper and vintage notebook paper.

Have recently been given an Atc so needed to make one to give back. I made 3 mixed media with free machine embroidery. These were my first Atc's ever.

And last of all is my February Art Journal Calendar using Ranger distress paints on a Gelli plate and Dylusions ink sprays the new Dylusions colours are scrummy, go check them out at The page isn't quite finished yet. It needs an image or two!!!